Summer 2019 Internship
We are now looking for summer college interns to assist in building and fostering community and relationships in the fast-growing food truck industry.
About the company:
Uncord Technologies has developed an online app (gopheed.me) that enables consumers to locate and order food from their favorite and new food trucks around their current location in real time. In addition, our app assists food trucks in marketing and streamlining their mobile business.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the company founders and marketing team in building our pipeline of food truck clients in the area.
- Onboard new clients through our web-based app
- Gather feedback from consumers and clients to help us perfect our product offering
- Assist in coming up with marketing collateral for distribution online as well as offline
- Lunch and learn sessions with the team, gain exposure to running a business
We’re looking for candidates working toward a BS/BA degree in a computer related field, or a degree in marketing/communications with a strong interest in technology.
You must be energetic, fun and outgoing personality! We interact and engage directly with our food truck clients and consumers.
This is not a 9-5 job/internship, if you have another internship or job, we are cool with that. We just ask that you are available between 9am and 1pm during the week and available on the weekend to help us promote our product during street fairs and festivals.
Bonus: Free food from food trucks!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with “Summer 2019 Intern” in the subject line to the following email address: [email protected]